« Home | Are You Mad Or Just Sad ? » | Golden Yellow Hair »

Halloween Your Heart !



What is that toothy doggie you are holding ?
On your lovely hand , his big ears hanging
Oh how I wish that I am there instead dear
'Cos the thought of you alone I cannot bear.

And what is that naughty smile on its face ?
He seems trully happy and gay I am amaze
I suppose he thinks your love he has stolen
He left this fellow with nothing but a token

You look so sad in such a time to be happy !
Isn't halloween 1 of your fav holidays really ?
Tell me then , How come you look so daze ?
Remember , I am always here just in case !

And so I'am asking, Holloween your heart ?
Which actually is How do I win your heart ?
Do I come begging once more , Betty Boop ?
Please,please don't fly back into your coop !

thnx for visitng my blog!

Ahhhhhhhh

An Angel Visits You

Yes link me

Love Ya

Do you have Instant Messenger?

Jenn - yes I have .

Post a Comment