« Home | Where Love Has Gone » | What's In A Kiss ? » | Halloween Your Heart ! » | Are You Mad Or Just Sad ? » | Golden Yellow Hair »

Autumn Of My Life


To you autumn is nice
The cool breezy wind one is entice.
Leaves are a changin'
To different colors these are turning.

It's a joyous season
Autumn or fall for different reasons
To me it's all sadness
I'll tell you why just bear w/my madness.

Autumn is parting
The leaves from branches separating.
Like that fateful day,
You suddenly left me and went away .

Fall is hopeless ,
Compared to summer full of happiness .
That is my life,
When you decided not to be my wife .

Autumn is silence
Lacking the sounds of the season's hence .
All voices are muted.
Like me on the day when we first dated .

Fall has no love.
All that are left in me are sighs and sobs.
I just can't go on ,
Continue living this life on my own ...

The Autumn of my life
I'll forever remember until I'm alive.
Your image slowly fading,
As the day's darkness starts appearing...
.


Sad Angel is Sick

Cancer

I love how your photo evokes the words of your poem and the words of your poem evoke the image.

tickle me - i'm so sorry to know that . i don't know what to say except to keep your faith ..

ea monroe - thanks . more importantly, my poem express what i feel .

Very sad poem.

i'm sorry you find it sad. i think it's ...

Post a Comment