« Home | Autumn Of My Life » | Where Love Has Gone » | What's In A Kiss ? » | Halloween Your Heart ! » | Are You Mad Or Just Sad ? » | Golden Yellow Hair »

Warm Embrace


Everybody needs love and affection.
She more than anybody I know for inclusion .
The fact that she is the hugging type.
Who loves to be embrace plus all the hype.

She likes to feel the warmth of one's body.
She always gives a hug to a man like nobody.
So that she feels protected from all harm.
What happens around her, she gives no damn .

She needs one beside her like security.
As if guarding the President 24 hrs. for safety .
She's happy when one's there everytime.
Bodies rubbing against each other at all times.

But alas , she wants somebody's arms.
Not this man who's love for her forever burns.
But I am willing to wait no matter what.
Until the sky hugs the sea you remember that !

Nice poem and image! I like the way the rhymes and form complment the words.

yeah i agree with january..but,..are you giving the girl a negative image coz all she wants is a guy in her life???or a positive that she can still wait no matter what??

jan - thanks . both image & substance appeal to me !

ruth - definitely not the negative .
HE can still wait no matter what . lol.

this is so romantic....
thanks 4 stopping by!

This poem rings so true... I felt it.

its a little sad. but i love the pic. thanks for visiting boobaloo :)

kai - i'm a hopeless romantic . that's why !

eating p - you mean you tasted it , eating ! thanks .

angel - i'm glad it lessen the effect of this cold drizzling day !

boo - me too .

Thanks for dropping by my blog Nike. I like the title and the idea of your blog.

thanks for dropping by at mine.

persistance, stubbornness or staying power..whichever you've got, good luck sweetie.
i hope it pays off.

anali - the title is so true .writing poems makes me sleepy !

keda - it will pay off . always had .

Hi Mike!
So nice to have you visit my blog!
Such a romantic poem!
Love it!
Take care!

Margie

very sensual picture.

i hope she doesn't make him wait too long.

what a very beautiful poem
-and lovely picture...
this cheered me up very much:)

I never have troulbe sleeping, maybe that's why I don't write as many poems as you! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

if she goes... she never was yours right??

samuru - take care too !

michelle - same thing here

sophie - i'm glad the poem cheered you up . knowing that , cheered me up !

catherine - actually , love keeps me sleepless . lol.

neers - never ? never say never !

一首美好的是诗歌!

Post a Comment