« Home | Sunday Scribblings : Good . Satisfyingly Good . » | Marilyn Meets Vincent In Heaven » | Love Has Its Limits » | Warm Embrace » | Autumn Of My Life » | Where Love Has Gone » | What's In A Kiss ? » | Halloween Your Heart ! » | Are You Mad Or Just Sad ? » | Golden Yellow Hair »

Poetry Thursday : Inspirayshun














Yes . It was NK statement before KU- I want to be swept off my feet etc.-
that led me to write my so called poems . Bear with me please .

I was reading one day,
About the plight of poor children today .
Then I came across a story
Of Nicole Kidman , it's light reading really .

It seems as a rep of Unicef
She's doing something worthwhile herself.
I thought , she's finally happy .
After a long time being alone and lonely .

Remember that she's loveless .
After Mr.Tom Cruise left her clueless.
Why is she still alone ?
She was asked 'like a dog without a bone .'

' No one has done the feat ' .
'A man who will sweep me of my feet .'
She likes that feeling ,
We all felt when we were still in our teens .

Don't we all remember .
When we first fall in love 1 day in September .
It sounds so cheesy now .
But then , it was all so classy and wow !

I want to recapture that feeling
Of one's youth that once was like magic.
Then , I was like Superman .
To all of the girls like Nicole Kidman !

Naah , It's all gone now .
It's time to take a well deserved bow .
You can still write poems 'tho.
Something romantic or contemporary, 'bro.

Maybe you'll be like Shakespeare ?
No . Big words drive most women to fear .
Then write ala Nei Galman !
I told you , I'm happy to be like Superman !

So I'm writing once more.
Simple poems that's never left one bore .
I like it really that way .
Being straightforward to a woman always pays !

xox

and what exactly does it pay? hmm?

thanks for a giggle with depth.

A very neat poem!
love it!

Margie

This one made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

so charming:)

Great poem and I like the Earth, Wind & Fire reference!

nice!!

Nicole?...HOT
Superman...HOT
Your poem...HOT
;-)

ren.kat - it pays to be honest w/ a woman in a lot of ways .

margie - neat is ok !

angel - i bet u like that , lil' angel !

r'musings - t.y.

sophie - r u saying that i'm like a prince ... prince of darkness ?

anali - it's ' celebration time ' isn't it ?

anali - nice ? it sounds kinda like nays ....and ( bo ) bice !

kayla - thanks paris .

Post a Comment